Tim Maia’s shout can still be heard at every party, of any generation and social class, where his songs are synonym of joy and romance. Transgressor, loving and whitty, Tim is one of the most respectable and beloved artists of Brazilian music. Since his teenage years, when he arrived in New York without speaking a word of English, Tim Maia always did what he wanted to, with whom and whenever he wanted, and paid a high price for his freedom. But, after his time on earth, Brazilian music was never be the same again.
- Director: Mauro Lima
- Script: Mauro Lima and Antônio Pellegrino
- Producer: Rodrigo Teixeira and Rômulo Marinho Jr.
- Executive Producer: Raphael Mesquita
- Director of Photography: Dudu Miranda and Junior Malta
- Art Director: Claudio Amaral Peixoto
- Film Editor: Quito Ribeiro, EDT and Bruno Lasevicius
- Sound Recordist: George Saldanha
- Sound Designer: François Wolf
- Sound Mixer: Armando Torres Jr.
- Music: Berna Ceppas and Mauro Lima
- Cast: Babu Santana, Robson Nunes, Alinne Moraes, Cauã Reymond, Valdineia Soriano, George Sauma, Tito Naville, Luis Lobianco, Laila Zaid, Marco Sorriso, Bryan Ruffo, Jonathan Azevedo, Bernado Mendes, Mallu and John Vee